Thursday, June 26

Victim describes himself in Hi5 as having nocturnal sadistic tendencies


A guy got stabbed a gazillion times by a jealous husband and survived. Lo and behold the latest development in the court case: the victim's Hi5 profile quotes a heavy metal song!

CRUCIFY HIM!
CRUCIFY HIM!
CRUCIFY HIM!


The title of this blog post appeared in (VERDANA FONT SIZE 72) today's Times of Malta newspaper.

The article also states there's a photo of a heavy metal album cover depicting a satanic symbol in the vitim's Hi5 photo gallery.

CRUCIFY HIM!
CRUCIFY HIM!
CRUCIFY HIM!


Tell you what, here are a few quotes from songs I like which you can use against me in court if somebody ever goes medieval on my ass:

"And my dick runs deep,
so deep, so deep - put her ass to sleep."

Ice-Cube (It was a good day)

"I’ve got something to say,
I raped your mother today."

Metallica (Last caress)

"I got blood on my hands,
but there's no remorse.
And got blood on my dick,
'cause I fucked the corpse."

DMX (Bring your whole crew)

I'd love to hear defense lawyer Gianella Caruana Curran quote the above in a courtroom.


Read about the West Memphis 3.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree!

Silly of them for trying to match the Sisters of Mercy Logo with a satanic star.....lololol. I laughed my heart out !

KEITH CHIRCOP said...

LAWYER
(holding up photo)
Can you tell me what this is?

WITNESS
It's a heavy metal band logo.

LAWYER
It's a satanic symbol.

WITNESS
Logo.

LAWYER
Satanic symbol.

WITNESS
Logo. Dude, it's a fucking logo, okay?

LAWYER
Have you ever attended a black mass?

WITNESS
What?!

LAWYER
Have you ever sacrificed a newly born in the name of your Lord Satan? Don't lie to me - I saw that ManowaR sticker on your car window!

Andre said...

Charachter assassination seems to be the only way the defence team can go.

Obviously, his act of adultery should not be questioned in a criminal court - since adultery is no longer a crime .

The fact remains that he was stabbed and the intention was to kill him, so I can only hope that the criminals in question are given the sentence they deserve.

KEITH CHIRCOP said...

Agreed.

However, the Times headline should have read:

Lawyer makes fool of herself for insinuating that heavy metal lovers deserve to be stabbed repeatedly

Andre said...

Hehe - yeah but would the Times run such a deadline when the lawyers daddy is so influential in the corridors of Strickland House ;)

KEITH CHIRCOP said...

The last time the Times opposed him, this happened.

Anonymous said...

Another silly thing this supposedly famous and wealthy lawyer did was display a photo of the victim pulling his tounge out.

I know cause I was there. Had it not been a sad moment i would probably have been fined for over laughing my ass off in front of the Judge !

Long live the Sisters of Mercy ;).

La delirante said...

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read this...another reason why my Hi5 Profile is restricted.

La delirante said...

When I said "this" above, I meant the news in the Times about the case and the whole thing of hi5, the cross and stuff...I said to myself: "Is this for real?"

KEITH CHIRCOP said...

LAWYER
(to LaDelirante)
Why is your Hi5 account private?
(to Judge)
Your Honor, I request a warrant to access her Hi5 profile. We need to see what she's hiding! How many pictures of herself in a bikini are there? She might deserve to be knifed!

La delirante said...

LOL :)